Animal feed supplement
Composition: Each gm Feedzyme contains:
Live yeast cells 1*10 viable cells
Amylase 600 FAA Units
Xylanase 38 XY Units
Protease 470 HUT Units
Cellulase 3800 CMC Units
Hemicellilase 3800 Units
Pectinase 150 AJDU Units
Lipase Base qs
Dosage: 300 to 500 grams per ton of feed .
Store in cool and dry place. Avoid exposure to sunlight.
MODE OF ACTION:
- Reduces the stress by not allowing pathogens to grow in the intestinal tract.
- Enzymes help in converting complex molecules into simpler ones.
- Reduces the incidence of bacterial diarrhea
- Increase the feed conversion
- Reduction in viscosity of digest
- Increase protein assimilation hence faster gain in weight
- Reduces sticky droppings
- Better feed conversion
- Reduce the viscosity of digest
- Reduces fat accumulation in liver
- Increase inorganic phosphorus, increase mineral supplementation and reduces environment pollution by minimizing phosphorus excretion
Animal feed supplement, not for medicinal / human use